The Corresponding Author must sign and warrant:
- that the Work has been authorized by all co-authors to act on their behalf for this purpose.
- that all coauthors have contributed significantly to the content and preparation of the Work and that they have seen and approved the content, authorship and order of author representation.
- that the responsibility of the Corresponding Author is to review subsequent revisions of the Manuscripts with all co-authors.
- the manuscript represents original and valid work and that neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere.
- that all persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in this manuscript (e.g., data collection, analysis, or writing or editing assistance) but who do not fulfil the authorship criteria are named with their specific contributions in an acknowledgment in the manuscript.