Authorship credit should be based on substantial contribution to conception and design, execution, analysis and interpretation of data, and that all stated authors have made substantial contributions to the intellectual content of the paper as indicated in the ICMJE guidelines. The editor reserves the right to request details of the contribution of each author to the article.
SEJODR subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
Other persons who do not fulfill the authorship criteria can be named with their specific contributions in an acknowledgment in the manuscript.
All authors should be involved in drafting the article or revising it critically for important scientific content. All authors must have read and approved the final version of the manuscript and must sign Author(s) Statement. Corresponding author serve as the primary correspondent with the editorial office, to review the edited typescript and proof, and to make decisions regarding release of information in the manuscript.
An email confirming submission of a manuscript will be sent to all authors. Any change in authorship following initial submission would have to be agreed by all authors as would any change in the order of authors
The Corresponding Author must sign and warrant:
• That the Work has been authorized by all co-authors to act on their behalf for this purpose.
• That all coauthors have contributed significantly to the content and preparation of the Work and that they have seen and approved the content, authorship and order of author representation.
• That the responsibility of the Corresponding Author is to review subsequent revisions of the Manuscripts with all coauthors.
• The manuscript represents original and valid work and that neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere.
• That all persons who have made substantial contributions to the work reported in this manuscript (e.g., data collection, analysis, or writing or editing assistance) but who do not fulfill the authorship criteria are named with their specific contributions in an acknowledgment in the manuscript.